When selling your home, get the facts, not the fairy tale.
Three things to keep in mind:
- A review of over 2800 properties in 8 cities found that staged homes, on average, sold in half the time that non-staged homes did.
- Most buyers make decisions about the property they see within the first 15 seconds of entering the home.
- Your home doesn’t get a second chance to make a first impression.
Remember: the Market decides how much your home is worth.
The market indicates where to price your property to sell and how to approach the marketing of your property. Here are the factors that will affect your home’s value in today’s market:
- Price – pricing your home properly from the start is one of the key deciding factors on how long it will take to sell.
- Location – location is the one of the most important factors in determining the value of your property.
- Condition – the condition of the property affects the price and the speed of the sale.
- Competition – prospective buyers are going to compare your property – both the condition and the price – to the other listings in and around your neighborhood. Those buyers will determine value, based on properties that are listed or have recently sold in the area.
- Timing – property values are affected by the current real estate market. Because we can’t manipulate the market, we’ll collaborate with you on a pricing and marketing strategy that will take advantage of the first 30 days your property is listed. It’s the window of opportunity when buyers and their agents discover your property and are most likely to visit and make offers.
Consider asking these question when interviewing Realtors for the responsibility of selling your home:
- Are you a full-time or part-time agent?
- What is the average number of days your listings are on the market before selling?
- Will you service our listing personally or will we be working with your assistants?
- How many sellers and buyers are you currently representing?
- What is your Internet marketing strategy and how is your marketing strategy different than other Realtors?
- What is your policy on responding to phone calls/emails/text messages?
- How much of your business is generated by referrals?
- What references can you provide?
- Do you offer an “easy exit” listing so that I can end our agreement if I am not satisfied?
My real estate business has been built around one guiding principle:
This experience is about you.
- Your needs
- Your dreams
- Your concerns
- Your questions
- Your finances
- Your time
- Your life
My entire focus is on your complete satisfaction. In fact, I work to get the job done so well, you will want to tell your friends and associates about it. Maybe that’s why more than 50 percent of my business comes from repeat customers and referrals.
Quality service speaks for itself.