What to expect from a Buyer’s Agent
- In-depth consultation interview about your home search.
- Assistance with arranging all financing, inspections and appraisals.
- Creating a custom search into the MLS database with a list of all matching properties available to you right now.
- Your choice of reviewing the properties online and driving by them or having your agent preview and select the top choices that match your wants and needs.
- Daily reviews of all For Sale By Owners, Expired Listings, and Withdrawn and Cancelled Listings to locate a home that may not be available in the active MLS.
- Contact top listing agents in the area to see they have any “pocket listing” homes that are being prepared for sale, but are not yet on the open market.
- Once you’ve selected the properties that you area interested in, your agent schedules the appointments to view them and obtain any important information.
In addition, each morning, my team will spend 1 to 3 hours prospecting our database of past clients, leads and sphere of influence for potential matching properties that are currently not listed.